Organizing and executing Procurement activities for materials, services, and contracts in order to provide effective and efficient services to meet the needs of the company, for its ongoing construction projects and to meet the departmental sourcing needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand Purchase Request (PR) , compare it with project specifications & drawings and Create Request for QuotationRFQ
- Send request for proposal RFP or request for quotation RFQ to Vendors and follow up until receive quotations/proposals
- Techno‐commercial evaluation and preparation of comparative statements
- Prepare material submittal , material transmittal to consultant and follow up until approval
- Generating Purchase Order(PO) for services and materials
- Follow‐up on material delivery and documentation requirements,
- Vendor evaluation
- Vendor registration/Approvals
OTHER SKILLS COMPETENCIES:
- Well understanding of review of drawings and prepare shop drawings
- Good negotiation skills.
- Market knowledge in sourcing of materials and services.
- Broad understanding in Local and International Standard and Specifications.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team work.
- IT skills in MS-office and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Procurement Module and Purchase Requisitions, AutoCAD, Sketch-up
- Bachelor Degree in Architect Engineering.
- 5 years’ experience in Procurement/Material Engineer field in Saudi Arabia.