1. Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
2. Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries,
3. Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
4. Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
5. Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
6. Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
7. Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
8. Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
9. Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
10.Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
11.Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
12.Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
13.Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
14.Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
15.Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
17.Checking & Monitor the Monthly, Yearly VAT, Zakah & Taxes of the company.