To estimate the accurate value of completed electrical & instrumentations works of projects being tendered during the bidding stage and to control the same while under execution.
Duties and responsibilities
- Pricing complete electrical works for all types of projects, Pricing of variation claims, evaluation with project managers and finalization of Variation Orders (VO).
- Conducting negotiation, Identification of cost or pricing data submitted during the negotiations and relies upon in reaching a settlement.
- Working on the awarded projects with the operation team and the project manager to prepare the complete package contains calculations, material breakdown, pricing analysis and quotations worked on it during the bidding stage.
- Working on the awarded projects with the client/end user to get the required approvals for the suppliers.
- Working with the approved suppliers and clients to get the required approval for all materials that will be used in the project
- Preparation of List of Technical Queries (T.Q) for consultant clarification
- Technically verify the materials in line with customer requirements of receiving the material with all technical documents.
- Support in preparation of technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization.
- Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for claims or invoices.
- Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC (Estimate to complete) and EAC (Estimate at completion).
- Provides technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- Shall have experience in preparing Electrical HV, LV Designs, Lighting Designs for Indoor, Outdoor applications.
- Shall be experienced in Power cable sizing calculations.
- Shall be experienced in carrying out electrical Load analysis and Short circuit calculations.
- Shall have strong experience in the ELV Systems such as CCTV, Access Control, Parking Management, BMS, SCADA, Telephone and Data, Audio Visual, Public Address.
- Shall have experience of designing Fire alarm and Life safety systems.
- Shall have experience in preparing power single line diagrams and breaker sizing.
- Micro soft M.S
- ETAP, ECODIOL ,Revit MEP ,Primavera is an advantage
Requirements and conditions
Candidate should live in KSA preferably in Riyadh
– Transferable Agama is preferable
– Joining Date: The shortest possible
– Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience