The Key Sales Manager is responsible for handling the most important client in a company. These Clients make up the highest percentage of company income, and the manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met, and help the client succeed. The manager will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts, and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
Key Account Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs (KPIs)
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
Key Account Sales Manager Qualifications
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to do Sales Promotions effectively .
- Proven track record in handling key accounts in F&B Industry.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions